Hybrid Lagoon System (“HLS”)
Hybrid Lagoon System (“HLS”)
1. What is HLS?
We, Rural Environment Research Association (“RERA”), has developed the "Hybrid Lagoon System" (“HLS”), a low-cost and high-functional waste water treatment system. HLS can resolve any problem of nitrogen, such as nitrate nitrogen, in water. With HLS, city sewage, for example, can be recycled for all agricultural industries. HLS is based on lots of unique technical know-how supported by some patents.
Removing nitrate nitrogen contained in ordinal underground water with HLS makes such water into treasurable water resource for safe drinking water. Unique biological treatment technology of HLS can smoothly make it come true. HLS is an only way to establish a new type of low-cost and high-effective water circulation system in any cities.
We call our website “Website to transfer our HLS to overseas." We believe that problems of water environment have been more and more popularized for all of you.
Our website contains some proposals with following technological comments;
The proposals below are for planning new waste water treatment with followings;
The United Nations has announced "Earth Environmental Protection" as one of the common issues for all humankind. However, there are still many peoples living in some poor situations environmentally . We believe that we need quick, low-cost, energy saving and no chemical use treatment system. HLS enables to achieve it.
We have developed HLS with following characters;
1. Application to the water of water service.
1-1. Drinking water service supply project.
1-2. Improvement project of nitrogen removed from underground water.
2. Application to city sewage and village waste water.
2.1 Sewage project for applied to the 21st century.
2.2 Combination project on City and agriculture with drying area and desert area.
2.3 High-level function waste water treatment project by unsupported pond.
2.4 Wide area sewage project by distributed treatment and management system.
2.5.Function comparison project for aeration-lagoon
2.6.Standard design for high-level treatment facility of 50000 persons scales.
3. Application to the water improvement of wetland, lakes and marshes, dam, and culture pond.
3. 1 Environment protection project for brackish Water Lake.
3. 2 environmental protection plan for culture pond.
4. Application to improvement of contaminated sediments.
4. 1 Lakes' and marshes' environment protection plan by floating type bio-reactor.
4. 2 Oxygen supply project to the bottom layer in the water area.
4. 3 Improvement project for the bottom polluted mud of fishing ground.
5. Application to industry waste water treatment.
5.1. Food processing waste water treatment plan.
5.2. Brewing waste water treatment plan.
5.3. High level treatment of large-scale stock raising waste water.
1976-2014 Rural Environment Research Association